Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

     I believe that everyone has been procrastinated ever before,  well that is not a embarrassed thing about procrastination.  I think I am a little bit procrastinated on study😂.  When I open the book want to be a good student, I have no idea why there are so many funny things surround me.  There is always be a difficult thing to begin something but when I overcome the temptation, I can very focus on what I should do for a long time.

    The way I think it can beat the procrastination, first you need to create a schedule for the thing you have to done.  Second, set a reward on every part of the schedule.  When you finish a prat of your schedule on time, you can get the reward.  This way can gain your motivate get rid of the pain suffered from procrastinate and make sure that you can finish things on time. 

留言

  1. This is an interesting idea. The more you force yourself to do it, the less you can do it.

    回覆刪除
  2. Giving yourself a reward for getting things done is a great way to learn!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Greetings

Body Language

Steve Job's 2005 Standford Commencement Address